SYNERGIES will be tested and validated in real-life settings in 3 large-scale demonstrators in Greece, Spain and Denmark involving representative and complete value chains to validate data sharing, exchanges and transactions among them.
Greek Demo Site
The Greek Demo Site involves the 3 main actors of the energy data value chain:
2. IPTO, as the Greek Transmission System Operator, is responsible for the operation, maintenance, and development of the Hellenic Electricity Transmission System. IPTO offers access to data related to energy transfer infrastructure and assets.
3. CoEn, as the Greek representative of Local Energy Community, tests and validates relevant applications that facilitates the participation of prosumers in data/ flexibility sharing and transaction schemes while enabling the integration of the energy system with the building sector.
Spanish Demo Site
The Spanish Demo Site involves 3 main actors of the energy data value chain:
1. Cuerva (local DSO and retailer) offers access to the distribution network operated in the region of Granada as the main electricity infrastructure to set the Spanish demo site.
2. Fornes Municipality, as Local Authority, tests Synergies solution proving real-time data streams from 30 selected buildings while enabling the integration of the energy system with the building and electromobility sectors.
3. Turning Tables, as Local Energy Community Operator, is capable to effectively involve their prosumers and offer access to a variety of energy and data assets, as well as to coupled sectors’ assets.
Danish Demo Site
The Danish Demo Site involves 2 main actors of the energy data value chain:
1. TENØ, as the Danish Distribution System Operator, is involved in the integration of the electricity distribution network operations and relevant data platforms to provide support for validating the effectiveness and evaluating the envisaged impact to be achieved through the deployment and use of the SYNERGIES solutions.
2. BEOF, as Local Utility and Energy Community Operator, enables the validation of scenarios referring to off-grid assets’ operation with the inclusion of the large-scale local generation and storage assets to enable the operation of the Bornholm Island network in an isolated manner and non-interconnected manner.